imGoats project: Learning and reflection workshop
Udaipur, India, 2-6 July 2012
The workshop resulted in the following outputs
Applying the theory of Outcome Mapping in the field: Reflections from the imGoats project in Mozambique The imGoats project reflects on use of Outcome Mapping and innovation platforms to improve goat value chains Outcome Mapping and innovation platforms in the imGoats project: Reflections from India Outcome Mapping and innovation platforms in the imGoats project: Reflections from Mozambique Outcome Mapping helps define and discover pathways to change – Ann Braun imGoats project draws on communication support to maximize impacts Innovation platforms: Documenting experiences from the imGoats project and beyond Goat husbandry a source of livelihoods for weaker sections of society – N.G. Hegde
- Other presentations were saved on the appropriate session pages which are hyperlinked on the agenda page
- Workshop report by Ann Braun: File:imgoats/imGoats Learning workshop - Report of Outcome Mapping element_final.pdf Learning from the imGoats Outcome Mapping experience
- Share project progress and approaches across the two countries to distill learning on processes and outcomes thus far.
- Identify potential communication products and develop a strategy around these.
- Set of lessons learned about using Innovation Platforms as a mechanism for enhancing collaboration and coordination amongst value chain actors in value chain development projects.
- Set of lessons learned on use of Outcome Mapping in projects with similar objectives where behavioural change is targeted.
- Lessons learned and recommendations for future collaboration research and development organizations.